Kawasaki Ninja Specs | Kawasaki Ninja 250R 249cc Parallel-twin Liquid-cooled Engine Sport Bike Specs and Features
Kawasaki Ninja 250R Sport Bike Feature
- 249cc DOHC Parallel-twin Liquid-cooled Engine
- Better Highway Passing Power than Competing Models
- Good Mass Centralization
- Smooth Step-free Power
- Excellent Mid-range and High-rpm Power
- Maximized Combustion Efficiency and Reduced Emissions with Combustion Chamber Design
- Good off-idle Response Smooth Power Delivery due to Intake and Exhaust Ports Contribution
- Strong Low and Mid-range Torque due to Valve Timing Designed
- Reliable High-rpm Operability Using Direct Valve Actuation
- Valves Thin Valve Heads and Stems for Reduced Reciprocating Weight and Efficient Flow
- Heavy Duty Piston Rings Preventing Oil Consumption
- Twin Keihin CVK30 Carburetors
- Carburetors Offer Low Fuel Consumption
- Reduced Mechanical Noise
- 2-into-1 Exhaust System
- Effective Engine Cooling with Denso Radiator
- Ring Fan with Quiet-running Motor
- Fins Further Help Cool the Engine
- Low 30.5-inch Seat height for Better Rider Confidence
- Six-speed Transmission
- Spring-type Clutch Damper Reduces Hesitation at Very Low Speeds
- Wide Selection of Ratios for Better Matching Riding Conditions
- Paper-base Friction Plates help Increase Clutch Durability
- Positive Neutral Finder to Find Easier Neutral when Stop
- Genuine Ninja Super Sport Styling
- Petal-shaped Disc Brakes
- Excellent Braking Performance
- 17-inch Wheels Offer to Use Modern Sport-bike Tires
- Air filter accessible from the Side for Easy Replacement
- Sturdy and Durable Diamond-style Frame Offering Confidence-inspiring Stability
- Uni-Trak Rear Suspension for Predictable Handling and Good Ride Comfort
- 5-way Adjustable Rear Shock to Maintain Ride Wheight Whether Riding Solo or with Passenger
- Super Great Sport-bike Look Styling and Fit of Bodywork
- Large-face Analog Speedometer
- Analog Tachometer
- Odometer Trip Meter
- Fuel gauge and Warning Lights
- Available in Passion Red, Metallic Spark Black, Candy Lime Green Colors (- Kawasaki Ninja Specs -)
Kawasaki Ninja Specs | Kawasaki Ninja 250R Sport Bike Full Specifications
Engine Type: Four-stroke Liquid-cooled DOHC Parallel Twin
Bore x Stroke: 62.0 x 41.2mm
Compression ratio: 11.6:1
Cooling : Liquid
Carburetion: Keihin CVK30 x 2
Ignition: TCBI with Digital Advance
- Transmission | Kawasaki Ninja Specs
Final Drive: O-ring Chain
Frame Type: Semi-double Cradle and High-tensile Steel
Wheelbase: 55.1 in.
Rake / Trail: 26 degrees / 3.2 in.
Front suspension: 37mm Hydraulic Telescopic Fork
Front Suspension Wheel Travel: 4.7 in.
Rear Suspension: Bottom-link Uni-Trak with 5-way Adjustable Preload
Rear Suspension Wheel Travel: 5.1 in.
- Tires | Kawasaki Ninja Specs
Front tire: 110/70-17
Rear tire: 130/70-17
Front brakes: Single 290mm Hydraulic Petal Disc with Two-piston Caliper
Rear brakes: Single 220mm Petal Disc with Two-piston Caliper
- Size and Weight
Overall length: 82.1 in.
Overall width: 28.1 in.
Overall height: 43.7 in.
Seat height: 30.5 in.
Curb weight: 374.9 lbs.
- Fuel capacity | Kawasaki Ninja Specs
Fuel Capacity: 4.8 gal.
Candy Lime Green
Metallic Spark Black
Passion Red and Metallic Spark Black
Basic: 12 months
Optional Protection Plan for 12, 24, 36 or 48 months (depends on availability)
- Kawasaki Ninja Specs | Kawasaki Ninja 250R 249cc Parallel-twin Liquid-cooled Engine Sport Bike -